Wow….no post since the fifth….that’s a long time for me. I’m slacking off. I should be sent to anti-slacker school.
Four days since the last time I posted…..that’s how it all starts….hehe
It’s Monday Morning WAHOO! I’m working my graveyard WAHOO! Bored to DEATH at this point and it’s only 3:00 WAHOO! I have Uncle P and the O family to keep me company WAHOO! (for those of you who don’t know. Uncle P is my 2 liter of Pepsi and the O family are the Oreos that keep me company) No movie this week, so I need to keep myself busy otherwise.
There’s still a little snow on the ground here in wonderful Bloomington. It’s going away quickly though. If this week is as comfortable as yesterday, everything will be ok….and the snow will be gone 🙁
Quick recap of my weekend….
Friday – Kappa Kappa Psi Banquet and some fun hang out time with some friends.
Saturday – Basketball Band all freakin day….then some fun in Indianapolis with the Alpha Beta chapter of KKPsi
Sunday – boring day….Rehearsal for Jack’s composition project….then work, that’s where I am now.
and now for those of you who don’t know me, a little insight into my life. This is something I took from Erin’s blog, who took it form someone named Erica’s blog.
We’ll call it “Forty-Three Questions”
1) First Grade Teacher: Mrs. Zerr… Erin, first grade was a longer time ago for me. I don’t want to hear you talking about how you’re old.
2) Last word you said: “Preview”…I was helping a customer in the comptuer lab I work in with a question about Adobe Photoshop.
3) Last song you sang: “Hell” – Squirrel Nut Zippers
4) Last person you hugged: Erin Friday night 😀
5) Last thing you laughed at: The hidden track on my copy of “Take Off Your Pants and Jacket” – Blink 182….something about a dog, your mom, dad and sister, a pirate that happens to be from Mexico, and a lot of profanity.
6) Last time you said ‘I love you’: I told my mom “love you” before we ended the last phone call we had. You can’t tell your friends and family that enough. Enough on that subject.
7) Last time you cried: wow….this is a stretch….about a month ago….
8) What’s in your CD player: Eminem – “The Marshal Mathers LP”…..it should be The Beatles “The Beatles” “Let It Be” or “Abbey Road”, we have an exam over those three albums in a week.
9) What color socks are you wearing: White….with grey toes and red thread 😉
10) What’s under your bed: the boxes that my desk, printer, router, and modem came in and probably a lot of dust….yay hardwood floors.
11) What time did you wake up today: 11:30 p.m. I love sleeping in.
12) Current taste: Mint ‘n’ Creme Oreo! Kroger had them 2 for $5 today 🙂
13) Current hair: Short, getting to the point it needs to be cut to make it shorter. Never combed, thinking about growing it longer.
14) Current clothes: Jeans, my 516 t-shirt (if you really want to know, ask), my rug pullover that I bought in Disney World, socks, underwear, my trail running shoes, a belt, neclace, two rings, a braclet, watch, glasses…..get the point?
15) Current annoyance: CMCL A116 students….they keep asking me questions about Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop
16) Current longing: To be home and get all As on my finals.
17) Current desktop picture: An image made with Bryce 5 and Photoshop. It’s a 3-D rendering of a glass walled livingroom on an island outside Manhattan. Great pic.
18) Current worry: Finals….next week…..ugh
19) Current hate: My x-server. It’s broken, so I have no graphical interface on my linux machine….hence no multi tasking and text based IM
20) Story behind your screenname: tlmason – my IU username, AEA – Don’t die wondering…. firecrafter – a brotherhood I’m a part of 695, the Ransburg Staff Crew number
21) Current favourite article of clothing: Any of my hoodies 🙂 Esp. the one from anderson because it’s orange and the grey one my mom bought me.
22) Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex/same sex:
23) Last CD that you bought: “The Eminem Show” by guess who….
24) Favorite place to be: On Lake Monroe in the Summer 🙂 But if you didn’t know what I do over the summer, you would guess in Lindley Hall behind a computer.
25) Least favorite place: Any computer lab besides Lindley Hall behind a computer (especially music labs….they’re like silent hell)
26) Time you wake up in the morning: During school – 10:00 MWF and 6:30 TR. During the summer 6:30
27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: Guitar and Piano….it’s a toss up, can’t decide
28) Favorite color: currently – Orange, it changes quite often depending on my mood
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: I believe that there is some sort of afterlife. As for now, it’s just a song by The Squirrel Nut Zippers 🙂
30) How tall are you: 6’2″…as tall as the shortest guy on Indiana’s Basketball Team.
31) Current favourite word/saying: Holy Shnikies 🙂
32) Favourite book: “Night” by Elie Wisel, very very powerful book. A one and a half hour read. Erin is the only person I know that enjoyed “Their Eyes Were Watching God” 😛
33) Favourite season: Spring just because it’s a new begining.
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to:
35) Favourite day: Friday, definitely Friday 🙂
36) Where do you want to go: to bed….stupid graveyard.
37) What is your career going to be like: Something I enjoy that involvees Biology and Computers
38) How many kids do you want: 2
39) What kind of car will you have: Hummer….it’s big and can drive anywhere
40) Type a line you remember from any book: “So it goes…”
41) A random lyric: “The sun isn’t yellow, it’s chicken” – Bob Dylan, “Tombstone Blues”
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: a phone, another computer, Uncle P and the O family, my CDs, some papers, computer floppies, paper, pens, lost and found tags, a ruler….that’s about it.
43) What’s up: the sky…well…three floors of Lindley Hall, then the sky.
I think there’s some useful information there for those of you who don’t know me much. enjoy 🙂
That’s all I got for now. I’ll post again sometime soon.
Quote of the day – “Excellent job this semester Tommy! You are definitely an asset to our consultant group! You mentioned your communication skills as your strength and the CSSes/Sitechks felt that your strengths were in service and professionalism. those two are very closely related. We really found no areas where great improvement is needed but you mentioned attentiveness and walkarounds. Those are pretty common challenges for all comsultants. Overall, you’re doing a great job and we’re glad to have you as a part of our team!” – Whoever wrote my performance review for this semester. WAHOO for me for being Honorable Mention in the Hub lab group for December 😀
word to your respective mothers