Just some thoughts that have been showing up in my head the last two weeks or so…
- My metabolism is slowing down. I can tell because I’m starting to gain weight. Hopefully within the next couple weeks, I’ll put myself on a weekly workout schedule. 1) it will make me feel better and 2) it will raise my metabolism a bit, hopefully helping me get back into shape.
- I feel like I wasted a weekend.
- I’m so ready to be done with school. Especially this semester. Just a couple of my classes suck and that’s enough to make me want to get out of here even quicker.
- Our capstone project is nearing the final steps of completition. I still have some PHP writing to do to make it final, but overall I’m really happy about the project.
- There are more things that will be LJ’d since I don’t want to post them here.
The End-of-the-Blog Rundown
Song of the Day – Whatserface and When September Ends – Green Day
Quote of the Day – “The Big Ten is overrated — my ass!” – Erin 🙂
Hero of the Day – The developers of Elavil (Amitriptyline) for keeping my thoughts to only these few things.
Current Mood – – Pensive
Until the next post…