So, you’re here. You’re probably thinking, “who is this guy?”
Let me tell you.
By trade, I am a Principal IT Training Consultant. That means that I lead a team that develops training across a wide range of disciplines and IT topics. I like my job, but it’s not all I do:
- I am an avid cyclist
- I practice yoga and meditation daily.
- I also enjoy swimming, running, paddle boarding, and weightlifting.
- I prefer to be barefoot (or as close as possible) all the time.
- I have a dog and two cats.
- I am a beginner beekeeper.
Here, on this site, I will be focusing on writing about how I experience the world.